Two years back in Amsterdam and last year at CCW Hong Kong 2017, a new authority driven area was introduced dedicated to embrace co-operation and trust provided by the Finnish critical communication eco-system. It was also the platform to announce how Finland is working with other Nordic countries on cross-border communications projects. Finland is a highly innovative market in telecoms and critical communications, eager to introduce applications and services which advance safety and public welfare. This year we will see an even more exciting zone at CCW Berlin, with suppliers showing the latest applications and services available for the global market and true users, the authorities and Virve operator showing their day to day operative work with live systems.
In particular the zone highlights:
- How Finnish safety and security agencies, social stakeholders and solution providers have made progress through co-operation and collaboration. This year the focus is on Public Safety and Disaster Relief (PPDR) daily operations as the foundation of efficiency is there.
- What were the latest innovations for citizens, users, agencies and operators – on harvesting every bit of efficiency from TETRA networks and how to enjoy benefits from broadband already today
- How Finland is addressing the challenges of transition to mobile broadband.
Critical Communications Finland hosts national authorities and the public safety operator VIRVE who are prepared to share their practical experience on how national, regional, local operations and incidents are successfully taken care of.
- All the time: Try the co-operative way of working yourself and get a certificate in hands-on-training
- 16th and 17th May, Mission critical communications forum together with TCCA on the Technology Showcase Theatre
- 16th at 3 PM Nordic cross-border co-operation – practical toolbox session and Finland-Norway-Sweden three country cross-border agreement signing ceremony
- 17th at 10:30 AM VIRVE 2.0 Broadband via Public Safety service operator presentation
- 17th at 3 PM Session targeted to industry for forming partnership in the spirit of #SuccessInCooperation – this is the first ever in Critical Communications World
The Finnish authorities are supported by 20+ technology providers with their solutions and experience. Call-by to ask them how these solutions have been implemented and used - you will be amazed.
Booth: Hall 22a B60+61
Twitter handles: @Criticalcommsfi#SuccessInCooperation #CCWorld #CCW2018 #trust
CCW2018 page: http://www.criticalcommunicationsfinland.fi/2018/04/28/succes-in-cooperation-goes-berlin-ccw2018-15-17-may-2018/
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/critical-communications-finland/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/criticalcommunicationsfinland
Register now at http://bit.ly/2Gcn0sF for Critical Communications World 2018 in Berlin. The central pillar around which our industry can create mutually beneficial initiatives, promote technology advances, share experiences and ideas, and demonstrate the power of teamwork
About the organisers
This will be the first TCCA event delivered by the MA Exhibitions, and we look forward to a Critical Communications World that will be inspired by intuition, risk, challenge, vision and a deep knowledge of our industry. http://www.critical-communications-world.com/about-us
Notes to editors
For interviews, call Richard Martin from Writecliffs on +44 (0)77200 79461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org