CCW Call for Paper has now closed. However, if you would still like to submit your proposal please provide a short abstract (150 words) along with the speaker biography to CCW2019@tcca.info
Critical communications touch the lives of everyone, everywhere. Whether as part of our industry or as a citizen, the ability to communicate information immediately, clearly and consistently is the foundation of a safe and secure society.
The Critical Communications World conference programme will reflect the ubiquity of the crucial services that our industry creates, builds, enables, delivers and drives. It will encompass the today and tomorrow of critical communications – the projects and the potential.
We are looking for contributions of the highest calibre to build a conference programme that delivers the best content – so our audience gets the most value.
The themes will raise the bar in terms of content, education and innovation. We are seeking submissions from technology and critical communications experts on the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: the benefits for public safety
- Asia: regional critical communications case studies from end users
- Australasian developments in critical communications
- Building a critical broadband network: best practices
- Critical applications: MCOP, MCX and more
- Critical communications and the Cloud
- Critical LTE: Interoperability with TETRA and in Control Rooms
- Devices: narrowband, broadband, hybrid, hype: what’s real, what’s realistic
- Disruption: new ways of working for critical users
- Malaysia: the critical communications landscape
- Operators’ opinions: can commercial networks deliver true mission critical services?
- Security and reliability of critical broadband networks: challenges and lines of action
- Standardisation and the critical communications technology roadmap: What will 5G bring and how will the transition happen?
- Testing and certification: keeping the market competitive
- TETRA: today and tomorrow
- Transforming information into intelligence: the role of analytics and AI
- Whether you are an end-user, a start-up company, an app developer, an investor, an integrator, a consultant, a manufacturer, an academic, an analyst, an operator, or an industry association – we want to hear from you about what you want to tell our world.