ICCAs 2021 set for November
TCCA has launched the 2021 International Critical Communications Awards. The event will take place at the Casino de Madrid, after the first day of this year’s Critical Communications World.
ICCA 2021 categories include:
- Best use of critical communications in public safety
- Best use of critical communications in transport
- Best use of critical communications in utilities
- Best use of critical communications in oil & gas
- Best hybrid device of the year
- Best narrowband device of the year
- Best use of advanced technology
- TCCA Young Engineer of the Year
- Outstanding contribution to critical communications
Speaking of the awards, TCCA Chief Executive Tony Gray said: “The ICCAs highlight the excellent work carried out by the critical communications sector across the world. As difficult as the past 12 months have been, critical communications have proven once again to be at the cutting edge of innovation and customer service.
“Alongside the awards themselves, we also expect the occasion to be particularly special for those in attendance. After a year spent away from people, the ICCAs represent the perfect opportunity to socialise with friends and valued colleagues from across the globe.”
Deadline for awards entries is July 5. To learn more about the ICCAs, click here.
The International Critical Communications Awards 2021 will take place on November 3, at the Casino de Madrid, Madrid. Critical Communications World will take place at the IFEMA, Madrid, November 3-5.
Managing Editor, Critical Communications Portfolio
Tel: +44 (0)20 3874 9216