TCCA's Critical Communications World 2020 event in Madrid will provide the central pillar around which our industry can create mutually beneficial initiatives, promote technology advances, share experiences and ideas, and demonstrate the power of teamwork. The event is inspired by intuition, risk, challenge, vision and a deep knowledge of our industry.
Having celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2018, CCW is THE must-attend event for critical communications professionals, bringing the whole industry together under one roof to drive innovation and knowledge exchange. CCW is the largest exhibition of its kind, gathering critical communications professionals from all around the world.
The 2020 event is the must-attend annual event for those involved in critical communications and will enable them to:
- Expand your knowledge through conference sessions, masterclasses and seminars led by today’s top industry influencers
- Experience an outstanding exhibition representing new methods, products and services from leading, global critical communications companies, attendees will receive free expert advice on the implementation and management of equipment and technologies
- Reach your company objectives through exceptional networking opportunities such as the Networking Lounge, TCCA Members lounge and Press Lounge
- Explore the latest innovations in the industry with a front row seat to new products, cutting-edge technology, and revolutionary ideas that will increase service efficiency and reduce costs
- Experience wide industry reach at the one event that brings the entire critical communication community to the same place at the same time