Platinum Sponsor press release: Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions will unveil its suite of integrated mission-critical solutions at Critical Communications World 2021.
“The pandemic has not only accelerated digital transformation across multiple industries, but has also prompted citizens worldwide to redefine their expectations for safety and security”, said Mark Schmidl, senior vice president, Motorola Solutions. “We have seen many customers accelerate technology deployments, particularly when it comes to the adoption of cloud, video security and greater interoperability between systems to increase safety, security and drive productivity across their operations. We are connecting these technologies into truly integrated workflows that will unlock new levels of collaboration between workgroups and provide access to information in real-time to help make the world safer.”
Highlights at CCW 2021
Motorola Solutions will share the following new innovations at CCW 2021:
· M500 in-car video system. The new M500 in-car video system, enabled by artificial intelligence, brings powerful capabilities to public safety vehicles to enhance awareness and safety while building trust and transparency. It features new backseat passenger analytics which automatically start the in-car camera recording as soon as an individual enters the back of a police car. This is a major step forward in automating an everyday policing challenge of ensuring that the presence of an individual in a police vehicle is securely recorded and the video evidence is automatically tagged and saved to the incident record.
· L5M mobile Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) camera system. This high-performance ANPR solution is designed to accurately capture number plates and additional vehicle information, such as the car model, even when moving at high speed. The software also identifies vehicles of interest by providing officers with real-time alerts and quick searches to boost insight and awareness.
· H5A rugged PTZ camera. This camera combines high-resolution imaging, pan-tilt-zoom, 360° views and up to 36x zoom with an extremely robust design to perform reliably in the harshest environments. Its wide dynamic range captures critical details in very bright and very dark areas, and optional infrared and white light illuminators provide ideal brightness in low-light scenes.
· New DIMETRA TETRA infrastructure solutions. The new DIMETRA X Core edge resilience feature enhances system reliability and resilience by ensuring dispatchers can communicate with users at a local site even if the link to the main control site is lost. The new DIMETRA X Core deployable solution offers flexible deployment options to cover a wide range of use cases including disaster relief operations.
CCW 2021 expert sessions
Motorola Solutions’ expert team will be participating in the following sessions. Up-to-date information on the location of the sessions is accessible via the CCW website.
· Masterclass - future technologies working group with Ricardo Gonzalez, vice president for strategy in international markets, Motorola Solutions. Wednesday, 3 November, 14:00-17:30.
· Save Minutes, Save Lives - Future Policing, with Ian Williams, software consultant for Europe, Motorola Solutions, and Ian Drummond-Smith, chief superintendent, Devon and Cornwall Constabulary. Thursday, 4 November, 11:15-11:45.
· Panel discussion - beyond standardisation: how do we get this to be a reality for adoption? Paul Steinberg, senior vice president of technology, Motorola Solutions. Thursday, 4 November, 12:00-12:45.
· The lifecycle of an incident from a user’s perspective with Ian Williams, software consultant for Europe, Motorola Solutions, and Andy Doran, chief inspector, Lancashire Constabulary. Thursday, 4 November, 13:00-13:30.
· Panel discussion: Why diversity is important and how to achieve it with Tinisha Agramonte, chief diversity officer, Motorola Solutions. Thursday, 4 November, 13:45-14:30.
· Using AI, video analytics, mission-critical broadband and land mobile radio together as a resource multiplier to tackle public safety challenges. With Paul Steinberg, senior vice president of technology, Motorola Solutions. Thursday, 4 November, 15:00-15:30.
· An age of transition: ensuring ongoing operation in challenging situations with Ricardo Gonzalez, head of strategy for international markets, Motorola Solutions. Friday, 5 November, 11:30-12:00.
· 2020 cybersecurity threats to public safety communications with Tyler Brodbeck, senior threat intelligence team lead, Motorola Solutions. Friday, 5 November, 14:30-15:00.